The perfect accompaniment to any Summer meal.
- 450g new potatoes
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, halved
- ¼ cup black olives, halved
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Handful fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to make:
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Once boiling, add the potatoes and boil until soft, about 20 minutes. Once cooked, remove the potatoes from the heat, drain and run under cold water before peeling off the skins. Cut the cool, peeled potatoes in a large bowl.
- Place the olives, sun-dried tomatoes, capers and parsley in the bowl with the potatoes.
- Place the apple cider vinegar, olive oil and Dijon mustard in a clean jar and shake to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste before serving.