This rich, creamy fudge is the perfect healthy treat!
1-2 hours (time in fridge)
- 7 tbsp tahini
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Community Co Coconut Oil*, melted
- 14 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp Community Co Sesame Seeds*
- Pinch of sea salt
How to make:
- Line a small slice or loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place the tahini, maple syrup, coconut oil in a pan over low heat and stir continuously until combined into a smooth, thick syrup.
- Pour into a food processor, add the dates and salt and combine until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place in the freezer to set for 1-2 hours. Once set, cut into bite size pieces and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.