A delicious, healthy alternative to regular pizza.
- 1 large baked sweet potato, peeled and mashed
- ⅔ cup rice flour
- 1 Community Co free range egg*
- 1 tbsp Community Co Coconut Oil*
- Your favourite pizza toppings
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together until it becomes a consistent thick batter.
- Form small mini pizzas approximately 0.5cm thick and 10cm in diameter (or one large pizza if you prefer).
- Bake for 20-25 mins for mini pizzas. Larger pizza base will take an extra 5-10 mins.
- Top with your favourite pizza toppings and place back in the oven for a further 5-10 mins.