Get your party started with this dish – vibrant in colour, flavour, and texture.
- For the Nachos:
- 2 sweet potato, thinly sliced
- Spray oil
- 2 cobs fresh corn, removed from cob
- ½ capsicum, diced
- 1 cup canned black beans (drained, rinsed)
- 60g grated low fat cheese
- 1 small avocado
- For the Salsa:
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- red chilli finely chopped (optional)
- 1 lime, juiced
How to make:
- Layer sweet potato slices over baking paper on baking trays and spray with oil. Bake in a hot oven, 200°C, for 20-25 minutes or until crisp and browned.
- Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Pile sweet potato slices on one tray. Sprinkle with corn, capsicum, black beans and cheese.
- Place under griller and grill for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and vegetables heated through.
- Remove from grill and top with salsa and mashed avocado. Serve immediately.