The kids will love making these gorgeous suncatchers using objects they find in nature
You will need:
- Clear contact paper
- Hole punch
- Collection of leaves and flowers
How to make it
- Take the kids outside for a scavenger hunt. Have them collect leaves and flowers they find pretty or interesting. Bring their objects inside and place in a bowl.
- Cut two circles out of the contact paper. Make one circle slightly larger.
- Place one of the circles, sticky side up, on the table. The kids can then place the flowers and leaves the collected on the circle.
- Place the larger circle on top and trim around the edges.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole at the top of each sun catcher. Thread some ribbon through the hole and hang sun catchers in the window.