Enjoy these tasty patties as a snack or serve with salad and roast veggies for a satisfying meal.
10 – 12 patties
- 2½ cups pre-cooked Community Co Aussie White Grain Quinoa*
- ¾ cup Community Co Rolled Oats*
- 4 Community Co Free Range Eggs*
- 200g feta cheese
- 2 cups Community Co Baby Spinach Leaves, chopped*
- Juice of half a lemon
- Community Co Sea Salt*
- Community Co Black Peppercorns*
- Community Co Olive Oil Spray*
How to make:
- In a large mixing bowl, place cooked quinoa, oats, eggs, feta cheese, baby spinach, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until well combined and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Take out the mixture and form 10 to 12 patties with your hands. Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add the patties and fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. The patties keep for 3-5 days in the fridge and freeze well.