Perfect for lunch boxes, afternoon tea, or a snack on the go.
- 4 Community Co free range eggs*
- ⅓ cup Community Co Full Cream Milk*
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 185g can of tuna in spring water, drained
- ¾ cup of corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¾ cup Community Co Shredded Mozzarella*
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Community Co Sea Salt*
- Community Co Black Peppercorns*
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease 16 holes of two 12-hole (⅓ cup-capacity) muffin tins.
- Whisk eggs, milk and oil in a bowl.
- Combine tuna, corn, flour, mozzarella, onion in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Make a well. Add milk mixture. Stir until just combined. Divide mixture evenly among 16 holes in prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins are golden and just firm to the touch. Stand in pans for 5 minutes. Carefully transfer to a baking paper-lined wire rack to cool. Serve warm or cold.