A quick and healthy meal, sweet potato and zucchini fritters are easy to make and great for the whole family!
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 600g sweet potato, coarsely grated
- 250g zucchini, coarsely grated & squeezed of moisture
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup So Good Almond milk
- 2 tbsp oil
How to make:
- Sift flour, spices and salt into a bowl.
- Add sweet potato, zucchini and shallots.
- Combine eggs and almond milk together in a jug.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix gently until well combined.
- Heat oil in a large frypan and spoon ¼ cup of mixture into pan.
- Cook until golden on both sides. Makes 12 fritters.