This snack is easy to make, delicious, and loaded with plant protein!
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 ½ tsp Community Co Olive Oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: the leaves from 1 sprig of rosemary
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a tray with baking paper.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and place between 2 tea towels to absorb excess water. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Mix the oil, oregano and garlic in a bowl, then, salt and pepper. Stir in the chickpeas to combine.
- Spread the chickpeas onto the baking tray and roast for 15-20 mins turn the chickpeas as much as possible, then bake for another 15-20 mins.
- Allow chickpeas to completely cool before storing in an airtight container. Glass works best!