Did you know that carrots are in season in the winter-time? This recipe uses the whole vegetable to help reduce waste.
1 cup of dip
- 1 bunch of carrots with leafy greens intact. If you can’t find, use 8- 10 normal carrots and 1 cup of parsley
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup Community Co Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees.
- Wash and dry carrots well. Cut off the greens from the base, and finely chop.
- Roast carrots in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the chopped carrot greens into a bowl with the spices and minced garlic. Gently stir in vinegar and oil.
- Serve with roasted carrots, fresh bread or with other roasted veggies.