Homemade ramen is delicious, comforting and so easy to prepare!
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 packets ramen noodles
- ¼ spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
How to make:
- Heat the oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, and stir fry for 1 minute, stirring continuously. Carefully add stock, tamari, miso paste and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer.
- Add ramen noodles and cook until softened; 5-6 minutes.
- Add carrots and kale. Cover and leave to rest for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the shiitake mushrooms in a separate pan.
- Divide among 4 bowls and top with sesame seeds, mushrooms and spring onions. Serve warm.