A fun, easy Spring craft! The little ones will love making their own musical rain sticks.
You will need:
- Cardboard tube
- Gaffa tape
- Beans or rice
- Washi tape in assorted colours
- Pipe cleaners
How to make it
- Cover the tub with washi tape, alternating colours.
- Cut two circles from the paper.
- Attach one circle to the end of your cardboard tube using gaffa tape.
- Place a few twisted pipe cleaners into the rain stick along with rice or beans.
- Tape the other paper circle to the opposite end of the stick.
- Optional: Tie some different coloured pieces of string to each end for decoration.
- Create music with your new homemade rain sticks!