These yummy cookies are healthy enough for breakfast!
- 1 orange
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups cooked Community Co Aussie White Grain Quinoa (proudly at home at IGA)
- ¾ cup wholemeal flour
- ½ cup fresh or thawed frozen peaches cut into small pieces
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Remove 1 tablespoon of zest from the orange. Peel and cut the orange into pieces and remove the seeds.
- In a food processor, combine orange zest and pieces and the next ingredients (up to salt). Cover and process until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Stir in the quinoa and flour until combined. Fold in the peaches.
- Drop dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking trays, using 2 tablespoons for each cookie. Bake 40 minutes or until edges are light brown. Remove and cool the cookies on wire racks before serving.