Kids will have lots of fun creating their own necklaces, charms, and keyrings using recycled plastic!
You will need:
- Plastic from your recycling bin
- Sharpie markers
- Hole punch
- Baking paper
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Use scissors to cut different shapes out of your recycled plastic.
- Hole punch each piece and decorate with sharpie markers.
- Place the cut-out shapes on a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven for approximately 2-3 minutes. Be sure to watch the process unfold. You may want to turn on the vent to help with the smell, but we didn’t find it very strong.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool completely before using them to create necklaces, charms and keyrings.