A delicious way to eat your green veggies!
- 2 large pizza bases
- ½ cup ricotta
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil, divided, plus more for pan
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed and thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 1 small leek, whites and pale-green parts cut into half-moons, very thinly sliced
- 4 asparagus spears, trimmed and thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 packet Community Co Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup homemade or store-bought pesto
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ½ cup watercress
- ¼ cup torn basil
- ½ cup pecorino
- ⅓ cup lightly toasted pine nuts
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Drain ricotta in a paper towel-lined colander and set aside.
- Line two pizza pans or baking trays with lightly oiled baking paper, and place pizza bases on top.
- Toss zucchini, leeks, asparagus, salt, and 1 tbsp. oil in a medium bowl.
- Whisk ricotta, mozzarella, pesto, garlic, and lemon zest in another medium bowl until smooth.
- Spread ricotta mixture over dough, then arrange vegetables over. Bake pizza, rotating pan halfway through, until the ricotta is melted, vegetables are roasted and tender, and the crust is golden brown, 7–9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss watercress and basil with remaining 1 tsp. oil. Remove pizzas from the oven, then transfer pizzas to wire rack. Top pizza with watercress mixture, Pecorino, and pine nuts. Let cool slightly, then cut into wedges and serve.