Packed full of fresh herbs, this frittata can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Community Co Aussie Raisins*
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 5 Community Co Free Range Eggs*
- ½ tsp Community Co Sea Salt*
- ½ tsp Community Co Black Peppercorns*
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Transfer immediately to a large cast iron pan.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.