These healthy, nut-free muesli bars are easy to make and perfect for school lunchboxes.
- 2 cup Community Co Rolled Oats*
- ½ cup Community Co Dried Apricots*
- 4 tbsp Community Co Sunflower Seeds*
- 4 tbsp Community Co Pepitas*
- 4 tbsp Community Co Aussie Black Chia Seeds*
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅔ cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Combine oats, apricots, pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and shredded coconut in a bowl.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil, honey and vanilla and bring to the boil before removing from the heat. Pour into the dry mix and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture firmly into the baking tin and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into 10 bars. Store in an airtight container.