An indulgent choc-berry treat with the goodness of Weet-bix!
15 mins + refrigeration
- 1 cup dates, pitted (180g / 12 Medjool dates)
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ¼ cup So Good™ Almond or Soy Milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- pinch sea salt
- 4 Weet-Bix™
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 50 grams 70% dark chocolate
How to make:
- Line base and two long sides of a loaf tin (approx. 23 x 13 cm) tin with baking paper. Place dates into the bowl of a food processor, pour over boiling water and leave to soak 5 minutes.
- Add coconut to food processor with dates, and pulse to a rough paste. Add almond milk and pulse again until smooth. Divide mixture into two small bowls.
- Add berries to one bowl of date mixture, stir well, then mix through 3 finely crushed Weet-Bix. Add remaining 1 crushed Weet-Bix to second bowl of date mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread non-berry (caramel) layer into prepared pan. Top with raspberry layer and smooth surface. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove slice from pan and place on a tray or board. Gently melt dark chocolate and drizzle over slice, return to fridge until set. Cut into 12 pieces, store in fridge or freezer.