Happy New Year! Goal setting is a great skill to teach your kids and a perfect way to encourage good decision-making.
You will need:
How to make it
- Print out a copy of our goal setting template.
- With mum or dad, think about a goal you want to reach for in 2018. This can be something like:
- Get better at soccer
- Get an A in maths
- Be more organised
- Think about small goals you can achieve each month, for example:
- Practice shooting goals for 30 minutes each week
- Do one extra page of maths questions every week
- Sort through my wardrobe
- Well done! At the end of the month you’ve completed your goal, put a sticker in the ‘yipee’ column.
Download your copy