In need of a winter warmer? We’ve got you covered!
- ½ an onion
- ½ leek
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ celery stalk
- 1 medium carrot
- 100g green beans
- 1 potato
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 3 tbsp frozen peas
- 1.2L vegetable stock. Check out our DIY recipe here
- 50g Community Co Macaroni
How to make it:
- Dice all the vegetables and slice the parsley. Make sure to only use the white of the leek.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add onion and leek. Cook for 2 minutes before adding the rest of the vegetables for 4 minutes. Stir through the tomato paste and cook for another minute.
- Add the stock and cook covered for 20 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and pasta and cook for another 5.
- Serve with crusty bread, yum!