These adorable baskets are perfect for collecting easter goodies in!
You will need:
- 2 x clean, dry empty 2L milk bottles, labels removed
- 1 x sheet yellow craft foam
- 1 x sheet orange craft foam
- 1 x sheet white craft foam
- 1 x sheet pink craft foam
- 3 x white pipe cleaners
- 1 x yellow pipe cleaner
- 1 x orange piper cleaner
- 3 x large white pompoms
- 1 x small pink pompom
- 4 x googly eyes
- Hot glue and glue gun
How to make it
- For the bunny basket:
- Cut out a large hole in the front of the milk bottle. Cut the handle off.
- Cut out large bunny ears out of the white foam and then two smaller bunny ears out of the pink foam to fit in the white ears. Hot glue the pink area into the white.
- Place some hot glue on the bottom edge of the front of each ear. Glue each ear to the back of the bottle.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- Bend the 3 white piper cleaners into a V shape and glue onto the milk bottle below the eyes.
- Glue two large white pompoms in the middle of the pipe cleaners and then a pink pompom on top of that.
- Glue a large white pompom on the back of the bottle to make the bunny’s tail.
- For the chick basket:
- Cut the top half of the milk bottle off. Cut the handle off.
- Cut two feet out of the yellow foam. Cut a beak out of the orange foam.
- Glue the feet to the bottom of the bottle. Glue the beak to the front of the bottle. Glue two googly eyes above the beak.
- To make the basket handle, twist the orange and yellow pipe cleaners together and glue each end to the inside top of the bottle.