A fresh, flavoursome Summer salad
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 200g fresh mozzarella
- 8 radicchio leaves, thick ends trimmed
- small handful whole basil leaves
- For the Dressing:
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
How to make:
- Combine dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- To prepare the salad, peel the mangoes and carefully slice flesh lengthwise into thin strips. Thinly slice the mozzarella.
- Overlap radicchio, mango, mozzarella, and basil leaves on a platter and drizzle with dressing.