A fresh, flavoursome Summer dish that takes just 10 minutes to make!
10 – 12 tortillas
- 2 mangos, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- 10 – 12 soft corn tortillas
How to make:
- Place mango, red onion, capsicum, lime juice, chopped cilantro, avocado, cucumber and black beans in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add a few generous pinches of salt. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Warm tortillas. Place about ½ cup of the filling in the centre of each tortilla. Fold and serve.