A fragrant, flavoursome broth full of fresh veggies!
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- 1tbsp Community Co Butter Blend Spread*
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1.3L vegetable stock.
See our recipe for vegetable stock
- 100g Community Co Macaroni*
- 400g tin Cannellini beans
- 1 bag of Community Co baby spinach, shredded*
- 1 small bunch basil, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 tbsp Community Co Parmesan*, finely grated
How to make:
- Soften the celery in 1 tbsp oil and the butter for 5 minutes in a large pan.
- Add the leeks and soften for 5 more minutes. Stir in the garlic, cook for a minute, then add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Tip in the pasta, boil for 4 minutes then add the greens and cook for another 4 minutes until the pasta and the greens are tender.
- Stir in the chopped basil. Stir in the lemon juice and zest and divide between bowls. Scatter with a little parmesan cheese to serve.