These crispy kale chips make a delicious, healthy snack!
- 3 cups of kale leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 110°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Add kale to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with oil and nutritional yeast. Toss thoroughly to combine.
- Spread the kale over the baking trays, ensuring the kale touches as little as possible to help them crisp while baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the pans around and lightly toss/stir kale to ensure even baking.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes more, or until kale is crispy and a very light golden brown. Watch closely as it can burn easily.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly – chips will crisp up even more once out of the oven. Enjoy immediately!