The perfect healthy treat to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅔ cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Community Co Coconut Oil (proudly at home at IGA)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar, plus 2 tsp extra
- ¼ tsp salt
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C and a grease a donut pan (or use a mini muffin tin to make donut holes)
- Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well.
- In a large measuring bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and stir very well. Now pour wet into dry, combine and immediately pour into the pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, then allow to cool before removing. Sprinkle with coconut sugar and serve.