Perfect for Mother’s Day breakfast or brunch.
- 1 cup Community Co Full Cream Milk*
- 2 Community Co free range eggs*
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 cups of white bread cut into cubes (feel free to use up any stale bread you have)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed and green tops removed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Maple syrup, to serve
- 8 wooden kitchen skewers
How to make:
- In a bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, honey and cinnamon.
- Dip the bread cubes in the milk mixture to coat each side.
- Heat the butter in a fry pan over medium heat and cook the bread for 1½ minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Thread the french toast cubes, strawberries and bananas onto the skewers. Serve with maple syrup for dipping.