Great for kids to make for Father’s Day brunch!
- 3 large red skin potatoes, finely grated
- ½ cup corn, drained if from can
- 2 tbsp melted Community Co Virgin Coconut Oil*
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- ½ tsp each, Community Co Sea Salt and Community Co Black Pepper*
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease a standard muffin tin with oil of choice to avoid potatoes sticking.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, corn, coconut oil, corn starch, salt and pepper and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins. Press down gently to form. Sprinkle the tops with a pinch more salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes.
- At the 20-minute mark, increase oven temperature to 218°C and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tops appear golden brown.
- Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes, then loosen the sides with a knife and gently lift out with a fork. Serve immediately – best when fresh!