Dad will love these healthy cookies. Make this father’s day the best one yet!
- 1 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup coconut oil – we used Community Co
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- A pinch of salt
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Sift and whisk flour and baking soda into a bowl. Add salt.
- Combine coconut oil, honey, water and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place balls of the dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press the cookies until they’re a few cm thick, and bake for 10 mins or until golden.