A quick and easy meal that makes the most of in-season Summer vegetables.
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small eggplants, cut into cubes
- 3 cups zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 cups yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 450g rigatoni pasta
- 250g crumbled feta
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- salt & pepper to taste
How to make:
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add eggplant, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally until golden and tender (about 10 minutes). Transfer to a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil and zucchini and squash to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender but not mushy (about 5 minutes).
- While the vegetables cook, boil the pasta according to instructions on the packet. Reserve 1½ cups of cooking water and drain pasta.
- Return pasta and reserved cooking water to pot over medium heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1 cup of feta cheese and cook, stirring, until the cheese melts and forms a sauce, about 2 minutes. Stir in vegetables and dill; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve pasta in bowls and top with remaining cheese.