You won’t believe how easy this fresh ravioli is to make!
- 200g fresh ricotta, drained
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 32 wonton wrappers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper
How to make:
- Place ricotta, lemon zest, basil, parsley and the chopped garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then mix well.
- Lay 16 wonton wrappers flat on kitchen workbench. Place a heaped teaspoon of the ricotta mixture on each. Brush edges of the wonton wrapper with water, then top with a second wrapper, pressing edges to seal and pushing out as much air as possible.
- Cook the ravioli in a large pan of boiling salted water, in batches if necessary, for 2-3 minutes until they rise to the surface. Remove with a slotted spoon and toss in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Divide ravioli between four bowls. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.