Kids can make mum her own special perfume for Mother’s Day using water and essential oils.
You will need:
- Filtered water
- Assorted flowers and herbs (we used lavender, rosemary, sage, gardenias, jasmine, roses and daisies)
- Spray bottle
- Essential oils (we used lavender)
How to make it
- Decide what scent you’re going for. We used lavender, rosemary and sage. We used lavender essential oil, but you can use different flower and essential oil combinations for variety.
- Have your child cut or tear the herbs and flowers and add them inside the bottle until about 3/4 full.
- Add 6-7 drops of essential oil to the bottle.
- Add filtered water until full and shake to distribute the essential oil.