These Halloween monster masks are great for little kids.
You will need:
- Paper plates
- Extra paper for decorating
- Coloured textas or paint and brushes
- Paper straws
- Sticky tape
How to make it:
- Cut each paper plate in half.
- Stick a straw to one side of the paper plate. This will be the handle of the mask. Alternatively, you can poke a hole in each side of the plate and thread some elastic through it, tying each end to secure it.
- Cut eye holes and a large mouth hole in the plate.
- Decorate your mask as a monster with googly eyes on the top of the plate, or add a black hat and warts for a witch or keep the paper plate whole, colour it orange and cut out pumpkin eyes and a snaggle-toothed mouth. Add a green stalk to the top.
- You’re ready to join the other little monsters!