A quick and easy meal packed with fresh summer veggies.
- 500g packet Community Co Penne Rigate*
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 1 cup red grape tomatoes
- 1 cup yellow grape tomatoes
- 2 medium yellow squash, quartered vertically and then sliced into wedges
- 1 zucchini, quartered vertically and then sliced into semicircles
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Community Co Sea Salt*
- Community Co Black Peppercorns*
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the red and yellow grape tomatoes (whole), the sliced zucchini and the quartered squash onto the baking tray in a single layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 10-15 minutes, until the tomatoes have burst and the squash and zucchini are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water before draining the pasta. Drain the pasta and return to the pot.
- While the pasta is hot, add the lemon juice, olive oil, feta and garlic to the pot. Add about ¼ cup of the reserved pasta cooking water and gently toss the pasta until the ingredients are evenly mixed together and the pasta is coated in a light sauce (add more reserved cooking water if the pasta seems dry).
- Once the tomatoes and squash are out of the oven, add them to the pot along with all the tomato juices. Gently toss once again to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then sprinkle chopped basil over the pasta and divide into individual serving bowls. Serve immediately.