This cranberry orange bread makes a delicious afternoon treat.
- 2 cups wholemeal flour
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 3½ tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a loaf pan and line the bottom with baking paper.
- In a large mix bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine to form a batter.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until the bread has risen and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.