These yummy chocolate wreaths make a sweet little Christmas gift!
1 – 2 hours in fridge
- 200g chocolate of choice
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup puffed rice or puffed quinoa
- 1 packet freeze dried strawberries
How to make:
- Break up the chocolate into a heatproof bowl. You can either melt it in the microwave, stirring every minute or so, or you can place it on top of a small pan of simmering water until it has completely melted.
- Stir in the almond butter then remove the bowl from the heat.
- Add puffed rice or puffed quinoa into the bowl and fold to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 6 doughnut rings. Gently press pieces of freeze dried strawberries into each ring. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until the chocolate has set.