These simple, healthy scones are perfect for lunch boxes.
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup Community Co Greek Yogurt*
- ½ cup Community Co Shredded Parmesan Cheese*
- ½ cup lightly steamed broccoli
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ½ cup frozen peas
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 200° C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together until a dough begins to form. Roll out onto a bench top or board.
- Cut into 8 – 10 slices and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool before serving.