Bursting with flavour, this delicious salad is sure to be a hit at any BBQ or Christmas get-together
For the pasta salad:
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 220g cherry bocconcini, halved
- 1 packet Community Co Shell Pasta*
- 3 tbsp Community Co Pine Nuts*, lightly toasted
For the herb vinaigrette:
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- 4-5 tbsp Community Co Red Wine Vinegar*
- 2 tbsp capers, drained and roughly chopped (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp Community Co Sea Salt*
- ¼ tsp Community Co Black Peppercorns*
How to make:
- In a large mixing bowl, add dressing ingredients and whisk until well combined. Reserve 2 tbsp of dressing in an airtight container and set aside.
- Add cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella to mixing bowl with the dressing and toss to combine. Cover and leave to marinate for approximately 30 minutes.
- While the cheese and tomatoes are marinating, boil pasta according to directions on the packet. Drain pasta and toss with a drizzle of olive oil. Allow pasta to cool slightly.
- Add pasta to mixing bowl with reserved dressing and pine nuts and toss to combine.