A fun Halloween snack that’s so easy to make!
- 220g cherry bocconcini
- ¼ cup tomato passata (or red sauce of choice)
- 1 handful pitted green olives, sliced into circles
- 1 handful pitted black olives, chopped into tiny pieces
How to make:
- Drain the bocconcini and lay them out on a tray or plate
- Pour the passata into a pastry bag (or pour into a Ziplock bag and snip off one corner). Add a little passata to the top of each bocconcini ball, letting it drop down.
- Add a slice of green olive to each bocconcini ball. Top with a piece of black olive. Serve.