Perfect for busy mornings, these cookies make a delicious, wholesome breakfast on the go.
- 1 banana
- 1 Community Co Egg*
- 70g Community Co Dairy Free Coconut Oil Spread*
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 0.4 cups shredded zucchini
- 0.6 cups spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Community Co Rolled Oats*
- ½ tsp real vanilla bean
- 0.6 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Put banana, coconut oil, egg in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add shredded zucchini and mix.
- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, oats and real vanilla bean) in a bowl. Then add to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Carefully add the blueberries to the dough.
- Layer a baking tray with parchment paper. Use two big spoons to form cookies from the dough and place them on the parchment paper. Use a spoon to gently flatten cookies into a disc shape.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 – 25 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.