These delicious and nutritious parfaits can be served for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
- For the Granola:
- ½ cup Community Co Rolled Oats*
- ½ cup of wheat bran or raw muesli of your choice
- ⅛ cup Community Co Slithered Almonds*
- ⅛ cup nuts of your choice
- 1-2 Community Co Pitted Dates*, chopped
- 6 tbsp honey
- For the Berry Frappe:
- 250g frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 6 ice cubes
- To serve:
- 8 tbsp Community Co Greek Yoghurt*
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine granola ingredients in a food processor.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the granola across the tray and drizzle with honey. Toast in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Divide between 4 serving glasses.
- In a blender, combine frappe ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour some into each glass, add 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt to each and then top with desired amount of crumble.