A healthy alternative to regular pancakes, try these pikelets for a delicious, filling breakfast!
- 1 Community Co free range egg*
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup Community Co Rolled Oats*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup Community Co Full Cream Milk*
- 1 banana, mashed
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Butter for frying
How to make:
- Whisk egg in a mixing bowl. Add dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add ½ cup of milk, mashed banana and cinnamon and mix to combine. Add a little more milk if the batter seems too dry.
- Heat a pan with a small amount of butter. Drop in spoonfuls of the batter. Cook until small bubbles pop on the surface, flip over and cook the other side.