Try this delicious, warming and healthy recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- Tsp Smoked paprika
- 1sp Ground cumin
- 1 Tin (400g) Four bean mix
- 1 Tin (400g) Chickpeas
- 1 Tin (400g) Diced Tomatoes
- 2 eggs or add extra per each person
- Brown toast to serve
- ½ lime for finishing
- Fresh coriander for garnish
How to make it:
- In a medium fry pan heat a olive on a medium heat and fry garlic until soft, Add smoked paprika and cumin and stir well.
- Add Beans, Chickpeas and Diced tomatoes and cook for 10 mins on medium heat.
- Make small holes in the mixture in the frypan with a spoon.
- Crack eggs into small cup and then place into the hollows in the mixture.
- Cover the Pan until the eggs are cooked or if your pan is oven friendly finished in the oven for 5 mins.
- Serve with nice toast, lime and coriander.
Ever wondered where eggs come from? Check out our Excellent Eggs Activity sheet.