A warming, healthy Winter dessert packed with protein and nutrients!
- 1 cup Community Co* nuts of your choice, roughly chopped (we used macadamias, almonds and walnuts)
- 1 cup cooked Community Co Quinoa*
- 1 ½ cups of frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups apple, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Community Co Coconut Oil, melted*
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ¼ cup of water
- Pinch of salt
- To serve:
- Community Co Greek Yoghurt*
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a food processor, combine the nuts, quinoa, coconut, vanilla and salt. The mix should be slightly chunky.
- Combine the maple syrup and coconut oil in a large bowl, then add the quinoa mixture and stir.
- Combine apples, berries, and water in a bowl and pour into a baking dish. Scatter the quinoa mixture over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden. Serve warm with yoghurt.