Kids will love making and playing this classic game.
You will need:
- Rocks x 9 (collect at the beach or park)
- A permanent marker
- A small bag (can be recycled paper or gift bag)
How to make it
1. Put a X on one side and O on other side of all 9 rocks.
2. Draw the tic-tac-toe board on the bag (like shown in the picture). The board is made up of a 3 x 3 grid of squares.
3. Play the game! Take it in turns to place a O or X in the squares of the board. The first one to make a row of X or O wins!