1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Lightly grease 12 patty-cake trays with cooking spray or melted butter.
3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, then add salmon and cheese, and season with sea salt and cracked pepper and mix to combine.
4. Using an egg ring, cut circles out of the defrosted puff pastry and place into the greased patty cake trays.
5. Evenly spoon the mixture across the pastry cases.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
1/2 cup Black & Gold grated cheddar cheese
3 sheets Black & Gold puff pastry, quartered
These quick and easy delights will be the perfect entertainers for any party.
Optional: Add a finely chopped spring onion and a few chilli flakes when mixing the eggs.
Did you enjoy this recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.5 / 5. Vote count: 31
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this recipe.
Sounds very tasty especially with the addition of spring onion and chilli – could also make in a pie maker. Will definitely try.
These were yummy recipes my family enjoyed it totally- thank w
Very nice and easy to make.
very tasty, very moreish, will definitely be making them again
Sounds good will have to try this
have just cooked these salmon tasties and they came out perfect ,the only trouble was that i ate them all, but i will make some more for my daughter and her friends.
Yes I’ll make them in a pie maker. They look so yummy.
Thank you very much. Joanie
This was really easy and so tasty. I added onion, lactose free cheese and gluten free frozen puff pastry. It turned out so nice and lots of flavour.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Join today for exclusive healthy recipes and tips that matter to locals like you.
Subscribe for free delicious weekly recipes, plus the latest offers, competitions and more!
© 2022 IGA Recipes.