|Promotion:||Win a VW Golf|
|Promoter:||IGA Distribution (WA) Pty Limited ABN 85 006 509 280, 218 Bannister Road, Canning Vale WA 6155, Australia. Ph: 1300 366 004|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: 13/09/17 at 12:01 am AWST
End date: 10/10/17 at 11:59 pm AWST
|Eligible Entrants:||Entry is only open to WA residents who are 18 years and over.|
|How to Enter:||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Spend a minimum amount of $20 in one transaction (excluding tobacco, liquor, iTunes voucher, phone cards and gift cards) (“Qualifying Transaction”) from WA Supa IGA and IGA stores (IGA X-Press not included) (“Participating Venues”); and
Proof of purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
|Entries Permitted:||Entrants may enter multiple times provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one entry per transaction.|
|Total Prize Pool:||up to AUD $109,907.64|
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method|
|Major Prize: The prize is a new VW Golf 110 TSI 2018 with automatic transmission, including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary from State by State).
|4 (1 prize per draw)||Up to AUD$24,976.91||Weekly Draw: computerised random selection – from 20/09/2017 to 11/10/2017 at 12:00 pm AWST|
|Minor Prize: The prize is a $250.00 IGA gift card, redeemable at any participating IGA store.
Gift Card is valid within 12 months from the Date of activation.
|40 (10 prizes per draw)||AUD$250.00||Weekly Draw: computerised random selection – from 20/09/2017 to 11/10/2017 at 12:00 pm AWST|
|Prize Conditions:||No part of the prizes are exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
The first valid entry drawn will win a VW Golf 110 TSI 2018 with automatic transmission. Total prize value is up to AU$24,976.91 including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The colour will be determined by the Promoter depending on availability at the time of winning. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, accommodate the winner’s colour preference (excluding metallic options), subject to availability. The winner must collect the prize from DVG Melville, 168 Leach Highway, Melville WA 6156.
If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
|Winner Notification:||The winners will be contacted by email or phone within one (1) day of the draw.|
|Unclaimed Prizes:||Prize(s) must be claimed by 11/11/17. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 13/11/17 at 12:00 pm AEST at Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd, Level 2, 608 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email or phone within one (1) day of the redraw.|
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) Entries open and close for each draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The draws will take place at Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd, Level 2, 608 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia at 12:00 pm AEST on the dates outlined below by computerised random selection. Non-winning entries in each weekly draw will not be entered into any subsequent weekly draw.
|Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
|Weekly Draw 1||12:01am AWST 13/09/17||11:59pm AWST 19/09/17||20/09/17|
|Weekly Draw 2||12am AWST 20/09/17||11:59pm AWST 26/09/17||27/09/17|
|Weekly Draw 3||12am AWST 27/09/17||11:59pm AWST 03/10/17||04/10/17|
|Weekly Draw 4||12am AWST 04/10/17||11:59pm AWST 10/10/17||11/10/17|
b) The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will win the Major Draw prize, and the next ten (10) valid entries drawn will win the Minor Prizes as specified in the Schedule table above.
c) The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in Online for each entry as proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant’s respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant’s right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
13. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.