- 8 lamb loin chops, fat trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup dukkah
- 80g baby salad leaves
- 300g seedless watermelon, rind removed, chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon +extra wedges, to serve
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Mint leaves, steamed chat potatoes, to serve
- Lamb cutlets or leg steaks would also work well in this recipe.
- Ensure you rest the lamb to lock in juices and maximise tenderness.
- Dukkah is an Egyptian mix of roasted nuts, seeds and spices blended together – available in the herb and spice aisle of the supermarket.