- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato paste
- 2/3 cup salt-reduced beef stock
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 200g brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Microwave basmati rice, baby rocket leaves, sliced pickles, parsley leaves, to serve
- Beef eye fillet, scotch fillet or topside would also work well in this recipe.
- Beef rump or topside could also be thinly sliced into strips, pan-fried and tossed in sauce for a classic beef stroganoff.
- Pasta, mashed potato or polenta would also be great side dishes.