Are you a happy little vegemite? Give this recipe a try
- 3/4 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 3/4 cup white self raising flour
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/8 cup Community Co Chia Seeds
- A tablespoon of water
- flour for dusting
- 1 cup mozarella cheese
How to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine both of the flours, the yoghurt, water and chia seeds. Remember to sift the flour!
- Knead the dough for 10 mins. The kids will love helping out with this!
- Sprinkle some extra flour onto a clean surface and roll the dough into a rectangle, and make a cut with a butter knife down the middle.
- The kids can spread a thin layer of vegemite all over the dough, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Roll the rough, and cut into slices about 5cm thick
- Place onto the baking tray and bake for 15 mins. Cool for 5 mins before enjoying.